Brenda Tringali is a
top Myrtle Beach, South Carolina professional organizer
at your fingertips organizing
organizing/productivity specialist for your home or office
serving Greater Myrtle Beach, SC or
"virtually" anywhere via FaceTime, Skype, etc...
reorganize | save money | gain time
January is GO (Get Organized) Month according to NAPO (National Association of Productivity & Organizing professionals). As a result and because I love giving back, I've decided to hold a contest for Myrtle Beach area nonprofits. I will donate 3 hours of my time, knowledge and expertise helping a local nonprofit save time, money and/or become more organized/efficient to better serve their communities.
Project examples include, but are not limited to:
- Process/Procedure documentation for future reference
- Paperwork Scanning
- Process analysis to reduce duplication of effort
To learn more about what I do, go to my "Services" page for a more detailed listing.
What YOU need to do:
- Discuss this opportunity with the nonprofit's Leader and decide on a much-needed micro project that can be completed in 3 hours or less.
- Get the approval of the nonprofit's Leader before entering this contest.
- Read the fine print below.
- Detail a micro/mini project the nonprofit needs help with in the Entry Form below.
- As a paid representative of the nonprofit, complete/submit the form below by 11:59pm on 12/31/18 .
What I will do:
- Shortly after 02/01/19, I will narrow the field of entries and contact the Leader of the nonprofits from my short list to ensure they have bought into this contest and to have them answer any questions I have.
- I will select a winner based on the entries/conversations.
- I will contact the winner to share the great news and to schedule the project. Once completed, I will announce the winner on social media.
The fine print:
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only paid employees of the nonprofit are eligible to enter this contest. This does not include unpaid volunteers.
- Maximum time to be volunteered is 3 hours. Keep in mind that work will be performed by one individual; not a team of people.
- The project will be completed on a day that works for both the nonprofit and me.
- The winning nonprofit must be willing to have their identity and before/after pictures published on social media.
Indicates required field
Enter the following info: 1) Name 2) Job Title 3) Email Address & 4) Phone Number of the person completing this entry. In addition, enter the 5) Nonprofit's name, 6) Physical Address and 7) Website address.
Describe in detail the problem you're trying to solve and the desired goal/outcome.
Please be as specific as possible.
What will happen if this problem is not addressed?
Why hasn't this problem been addressed in the past?
By clicking the "Submit" button below, I confirm that I have obtained the approval of this nonprofit's Leader. As a result, in the box below is their contact information so At Your Fingertips Organizing can contact them with questions, etc. 1) Name 2) Job Title 3) Email Address and 4) Phone Number.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.